A framework for evaluating and implementing a successful disciplemaking strategy for the church.
For centuries individual believers and local church leaders have passionately sought to fulfill Jesus’ Great Commission in Matthew 28:19 to go and make disciples of all nations. Church leaders today continue to examine past and current church practices and utilize the skills God has given them so they can effectively equip the church to fulfill this biblical mandate.
D5 is a framework from which you can shape the best practices you believe God is directing you to use to equip and prepare your church for the work of making disciples. The Framework is built around 5 strategic actions. You will leave with 5 steps that will help you better equip your church to make disciples. Additionally, you will be encouraged to continue the conversations with 5 leaders with whom you have connected during the event.
Bring the D5 Framework to Your Area or Church
D5 Framework is a one day event and is designed for a maximum of 30 individuals or churches. Those who participate are asked to request a demographic study from NAMB (Free) and to answer a few questions before attending. This is designed to be a six-hour event with 5 hours dedicated to the 5 strategic actions.
The event requires participants to think and work hard together as they determine how they will address each of the strategic actions.
The Framework is designed to be presented in the following ways:
- Regional state convention event.
- Association event.
- Area-wide churches event.
- Multiple staff church event.
- Church one-day consultation event (no size limitation).
If your state convention partners with DLN then your cost is $1500. If the state convention is not a partner, the cost is $2500.
- This fee covers the cost of materials, travel, lodging and, if applicable, an honorarium for the facilitator. It also helps offset the cost for free memberships for the participants. The host will be responsible for registration, meals, and snacks. A fee may be charged by the host to offset costs.
- All participants will receive free calendar year membership in DLN so they will have access to leaders and resources as they continue to plan.
Disciple Leaders Network will do everything possible to help participants remain connected or get connected to other leaders that could help them successfully implement the actions identified during the D5 Framework event.